Make your own free website on Tripod.com









 Follies Snips




Back




                                                   





 Dance with Aephir:
contributed by Jaten



Aephir does a mean pooka with Jaten!

Keisei throws his head back and howls!

Jaten pookas gracefully about the floor to the amazement of everyone here.

You giggle.

Keisei gawks at you.




back to top








 GS Announcement:
contributed by Jaten




Announcement: Thank you for pointing out to us the gentleman with the most amusing F-word name.  We're aware of the situation, and that person is now rerolling.  You don't need to report it anymore.  Thanks. :)

You fall to the ground laughing hysterically!
Deriane chuckles.
Deriane says, "I like how they put that"
Deriane giggles.




back to top









 Locating:
contributed by Thallicus




Thallicus gestures and utters a phrase of magic.

Lord Inkin just arrived.

Thallicus gestures at Inkin.
Thallicus looks over at Inkin with a surprised look on his face.





back to top









 Oh...There were two?
contributed by Amerlise




Fikks says, "get ready ta kill one of dem now"
 HJ>'I kill th' second
 You say, "I kill th' second"
 Fikks says, "me gets da one after ya kill"
 HJ>
 Fikks went through an ironbound oak door.
 [Spider Temple, Leg of Victim]
 The close confines of the hallway snakes its stoney way northwest and to
 the east from here, its ends bending sinuously out of sight. You also see
 an ironbound oak door with a barred window on it. You also see a mammoth
 arachnid and a mammoth arachnid.
 Also in the room: Lord Fikks
 Obvious exits: east, northwest.
 HJ>
 A mammoth arachnid tries to bite Fikks!
    AS: +235 vs DS: +345 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +66 = +6
     A clean miss.
 HJ>ambush second arachnid head
 You leap from hiding to attack!
 You swing an elegant bone-hilted katana at a mammoth arachnid!
    AS: +228 vs DS: +80 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +22 = +202
     ... and hit for 66 points of damage!
     Horrible slash to the mammoth arachnid's head!
     Brain matter goes flying!
     However it never felt a thing.
 The mammoth arachnid collapses to the ground and dies.
 Round time: 5 sec.
 JR>
 A mammoth arachnid tries to bite you!
    AS: +235 vs DS: +103 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +57 = +221
     ... and hits for 105 points of damage!
     Incredible smash destroys your stomach!

    * Amerlise just bit the dust!

 It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you
 are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

 You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess
 Lorminstra owes you a favor.

 ...departing in 10 mins...
 DEAD>
 Fikks peers quizzically at you.
 DEAD>
 Fikks gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
 DEAD>
 Fikks gestures at a mammoth arachnid.
    CS: +165 - TD: +86 + CvA: +25 + d100: +80 == +184
    Warding failed!
 A mammoth arachnid is suddenly engulfed in flames of pure essence!
    ... and hits for 120 concussion points of damage!
     ... 25 points of damage!
     Minor burns to left eye. Foe blinks back the tears.
     ... 20 points of damage!
     Chilly blast to the head. Bet the mammoth arachnid's ears are
 tingling!
     ... 30 points of damage!
     ... 30 points of damage!
     Electric shot gives the mammoth arachnid a really bad cramp.
     ... 25 points of damage!
     Minor burns to back. Looks uncomfortable.
     ... 30 points of damage!
     Burst of flames to abdomen toasts skin nicely.
     ... 30 points of damage!
     Burst of flames to right arm burns skin bright red.
 The mammoth arachnid collapses to the ground and dies.
 DEAD>'Now see, you were s'posed to hit the first one
 You say, "Now see, you were s'posed to hit the first one"
 DEAD>
 Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
 The feeling fades as quickly as it came.
 DEAD>
 Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
 The feeling fades as quickly as it came.
 DEAD>
 Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
 The feeling fades as quickly as it came.
 DEAD>
 Fikks sighs.
 DEAD>
 Fikks says, "sorry bout dat"
 DEAD>
 Fikks picks up an elegant bone-hilted katana.
 DEAD>
 The floating eye moves over to you and seems to examine you closely.
 DEAD>
 Fikks exclaims, "MINE!!!"
 DEAD>
 Fikks raises his bone-hilted katana in triumph!
 DEAD>
 DEAD>'::laugh::
 You say, "::laugh::"
 DEAD>
 Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
 The feeling fades as quickly as it came.
 DEAD>'That was yer plan!
 You exclaim, "That was yer plan!"
 DEAD>
 Fikks put an elegant bone-hilted katana inside his oilskin cloak.
 DEAD>
 Fikks nods to you.
 DEAD>
 A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates
 to reveal Cru.
 DEAD>
 Fikks exclaims, "yups it worked too!"



back to top









 Tattoo Removal:
contributed by Jaten




Tattoo Removal:

>remove banshee tattoo
You begin carving relentlessly into your own flesh to remove your banshee tattoo!

As the pain increases, you cry out and fall to the ground with the acursed banshee tattoo removed!
[Stunned for 20 rounds!]

You have a fractured and bleeding right leg.

Bleeding:
Area              Health per Round
----------------------------------
Right leg                4

   Maximum Health Points: 154
 Remaining Health Points: 103
 You are feeling light headed.

Sugoll says, "Jaten"

Mhairi exclaims, "It worked!"

Mhairi beams!

Sugoll says, "yeah - well"

Sugoll gestures and utters a phrase of magic.

Sugoll gestures at you.
You are no longer stunned.

You say, "thanks Mhairi and Sugoll"

You stand back up.

Mhairi grins.




back to top









 Where the hell are we?
contributed by Amerlise




[Darkstone, Dungeon]
An axe blade is embedded in the stone floor, its shaft rotted away long ago. Parallel scratches on the wall next to the       blade are evidence of a rather largish creature, or at least a creature with larger than average claws.
Obvious exits: north, east, west.
 Fikks followed.
 >
 Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
 >snicker
 You snicker.
 >'I'm so lost. ;)
 You say, "I'm so lost. ;)"
 >
 Fikks cackles!
 >
 Fikks says, "great"
 >n
 [Darkstone, Dungeon]
A burned out torch lies cast aside against one wall, where it landed after skidding across the floor for several feet. The floor is streaked black with dried pitch and soot, which mark the trail of the torch when it was discarded.
Obvious exits: north, south.
 Fikks followed.
 >n
 [Darkstone, Dungeon]
You have the feeling that you're being watched. The corridors to the west and south look empty, and you don't hear anything, but there's a feeling between your shoulder blades as though someone were about to stick a knife there. You also see an iron door.
Obvious exits: south, west.
 Fikks followed.
 >w
 [Darkstone, Dungeon]
A small clay pot is set high on the wall in the corner. The pot glows with a dim, flickering light, illuminating the north and east branches of the corridor for a few paces in each direction, and leaves many wavering shadows where monsters may be lurking. You also see an iron door.
Obvious exits: north, east.
 Fikks followed.
 >
Hideous black flames leap down toward you from the ceiling, then dissipate, leaving no remnant but the foul stench of singed flesh.
 >
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
 >go door
 [Darkstone, Dungeon]
Deep brown wood panels this room, making it look even darker and smaller than it actually is. A solid-looking trapdoor with heavy hinges is set into one corner of the floor, surrounded by tightly fitted grey stone. A burned-out torch lies discarded in the corner near the trapdoor, which looks blackened and singed in places, but is still as solid as ever. You also see an iron door.
Obvious exits: none.
 Fikks followed.
 >go panel
 [Darkstone, Dungeon]
You feel your way along this dark passage. The walls feel spongy, and you realize that they're covered with some kind of moss. It seems to absorb any light in the area, with the result that you can't see much past your nose. Hopefully, any monsters lurking about can't see either...
Obvious exits: north.
 Fikks followed.
 >
 Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
 >n
 n
 [Darkstone, Dungeon]
You pick your way fearfully through the dark, one careful step at a time. You hear a drip, drip, drip coming from somewhere over your head, and a faint rustling noise coming from the north.
Obvious exits: north, south.
 Fikks followed.
 >[Darkstone, Dungeon]
The ceiling seems to have partly collapsed here some time in the past, leaving boulders, rocks and smaller rubble to block the passageway. As you climb over the pile, careful of where you place your feet, something with a lot of legs crawls over your hand. You hear rustling and clicking noises coming from the north.
Obvious exits: north, south.
 Fikks followed.
 >n
 [Darkstone, Dungeon]
This stretch of passage echoes with rustling, clicking and scuttling noises. Your boots crunch with each step you take. You get a horrible, sick suspicion in the pit of your stomach, which is confirmed when hundreds of crawly little feet start climbing up your legs. You imagine suffocating under a mountain of insects and feel slightly sick to your stomach. You also see a banshee.
Obvious exits: north, south.
 Fikks followed.
 >
 Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
 >
 Fikks asks, "uhh ya dunno where we is?"
 >s
 [Darkstone, Dungeon]
The ceiling seems to have partly collapsed here some time in the past, leaving boulders, rocks and smaller rubble to block the passageway. As you climb over the pile, careful of where you place your feet, something with a lot of legs crawls over your hand. You hear rustling and clicking noises coming from the north.
Obvious exits: north, south.
 Fikks followed.
 >
 Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
 >blink
 You blink.
 >
 Fikks exclaims, "bah!"
 >
You hear a mournful wail coming rapidly towards you! Turning you are barely able to hold your ground as a banshee strides into view!
 >
 Fikks gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
 >
 Fikks gestures.
 His body is surrounded by a dim dancing aura.
 >s
 [Darkstone, Dungeon]
You pick your way fearfully through the dark, one careful step at a time. You hear a drip, drip, drip coming from somewhere over your head, and a faint rustling noise coming from the north.
Obvious exits: north, south.
 Fikks followed.

 >look

 [Darkstone, Dungeon]
You pick your way fearfully through the dark, one careful step at a time. You hear a drip, drip, drip coming from somewhere over your head, and a faint rustling noise coming from the north.
 Also in the room: Lord Fikks
Obvious exits: north, south.
 >
 Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
 >cough
 You cough.
 >
 Fikks babbles something unintelligible.
 >'Wanna try it?
 You ask, "Wanna try it?"
 >
 Fikks says, "me wanna jus' try castin at it"
 >
 Fikks says, "see da TS"
 >rub glass amul
 You rub a glass amulet.
 Feels smooth!
 You become invisible.
 I>
 Fikks says, "TD even"
 Fikks grins.
 I>
 Fikks says, "lemee die"
 Fikks cackles!
I>join fikks
 You join Fikks.

 A banshee just arrived.
 Your group status is now open.
 IJ>
 Fikks gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
 IJ>l bansh
 It is your typical banshee.
 It is in good shape.
 It has nothing at this time.
 IJ>
 Fikks gestures at a banshee.
    CS: +200 - TD: +195 + CvA: +19 + d100: +32 == +56
    Warded off!
 IJ>
 Fikks says, "yeah"
 IJ>
 The banshee searches around and finds Amerlise who was invisible!
 A banshee claws at you!
    AS: +255 vs DS: +378 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +25 = -63
    A clean miss.
 J>'Woo.
 You say, "Woo."
 J>wave bansh
 You wave to the banshee.
 J>
 Fikks says, "hmm nice AS"
 J>
 A banshee screams loudly, its shrill cry expanding outward with waves of
 magic!
 The banshee vs. you.
    CS: +250 - TD: +93 + CvA: +12 + d100: +56 - -5 == +230
    Warding failed!
 You scream in pain and fall to the ground, slamming your hands against
 your ears to protect them from the banshee's peircing wail! You drop your
 shield! You drop your katana!
 A banshee claws at you!
    AS: +255 vs DS: +20 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +11 = +281
    ... and hits for 66 points of damage!
    Strike through both ears. You are quite dead!

    * Amerlise just bit the dust!

 The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
 You are able to move again.
 The bright luminescence fades from around you.

 It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you
 are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

 You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess
 Lorminstra owes you a favor.

 ...departing in 10 mins...
 A banshee cries, "Another meal for my empty soul!"
 DEAD>
 Fikks exclaims, "BAH!!!!!!!!!"
 DEAD>'That works.
 You say, "That works."
 DEAD>
 The Amerlise disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
 DEAD>
 Fikks asks, "what happened to yer DS?"
 DEAD>
 A banshee claws at Fikks!
    AS: +280 vs DS: +380 with AvD: +52 + d100 roll: +40 = -8
     A clean miss.
 Fikks babbles something unintelligible.
 DEAD>'It cast at me.
 You say, "It cast at me."
 DEAD>
 A banshee cackles with joy as she rakes her claws down your dead body.
 DEAD>
 A banshee cackles with joy as she rakes her claws down your dead body.
 DEAD>
 Fikks asks, "it did?"
 DEAD>'250 CS
 You say, "250 CS"
 DEAD>
 A banshee claws at Fikks!
    AS: +330 vs DS: +425 with AvD: +52 + d100 roll: +22 = -21
     A clean miss.
 DEAD>
 Fikks says, "me nae has a flask"
 DEAD>
 A large frog hops into the room.
 DEAD>
 Fikks's face turns slightly pale.
 DEAD>
 There is a twinkle in a large frog's eyes.
 DEAD>
 A banshee cackles with joy as she rakes her claws down your dead body.
 DEAD>'Grab my shield an blade?
 You ask, "Grab my shield an blade?"
 DEAD>
 A banshee screams loudly, its shrill cry expanding outward with waves of
 magic!
 The banshee vs. Fikks.
    CS: +250 - TD: +174 + CvA: +15 + d100: +38 - -5 == +134
    Warding failed!
 Fikks drops his shield!
 Fikks drops his blade!
 Fikks screams in agony and falls to the ground, grasping his head with his
 hands!
 The banshee stops screaming to attack Fikks!
 A banshee claws at Fikks!
   AS: +255 vs DS: +85 with AvD: +52 + d100 roll: +5 = +227
    ... and hits for 38 points of damage!
    Strike to temple! Saved by a thick skull!
 DEAD>look
 There is a twinkle in a large frog's eyes.
 DEAD>[Darkstone, Dungeon]
 You pick your way fearfully through the dark, one careful step at a time.
 You hear a drip, drip, drip coming from somewhere over your head, and a
 faint rustling noise coming from the north. You also see a black hunting
 cat-hilted diamond-studded silver blade, an elven defender shield, a large
 frog, a short sword, a short sword, a mein shard, a mein shard, an elegant
 bone-hilted katana, a dark vultite shield and a banshee.
 Also in the room: a stunned Lord Fikks who is lying down
 Obvious exits: north, south.
 DEAD>
 The banshee lets out a horrid scream as she fades into nothing!
 DEAD>'Oh dear
 You say, "Oh dear"

We both decayed. Luckily, Xyxtus found our stuff before I made it back down there nekkid. :)



back to top